Join Automation Alley’s Education and Workforce Committee as they kick off Season 2 of the “Michigan’s Got Talent” event series with a panel discussion focused on hiring veterans. “Veterans: The Untapped Talent Pool” will educate the business community on the value of hiring veterans, government sponsored incentive programs and how to create a veteran hiring initiative within their companies. Experts will share how their agencies can assist employers as they navigate programs to hire this highly skilled, yet overlooked population.
VETERANS: THE UNTAPPED TALENT POOL
July 14 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- David Dunckel, Veterans Initiatives Manager, Roush Industries
- Mark Meadows, Disables Veterans’ Outreach Program Specialist, Michigan Workforce Development Agency
- Herbert Thomas, Employment Services Specialist, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mike St. John, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Expetec Technology Services
- Chris Walker, Veteran Recruitment Liaison, Kelly Services
Member Price: $20.00
Non-members Price: $40.00
Foundation Price: Free
Walk-in Member Price: $30.00
Walk-in Non-member Price: $50.00
Pre-registration closes July 10.