Learn about healthcare needs from the mobile/wireless tech community at the Mobile Health (mHealth) Symposium on April 23, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., at the Nextwave Accelerator, 950 Stephenson Highway, Troy.
Join us for a unique event where leaders from various sectors of the healthcare industry answer questions related to their current and future needs from the tech community. The symposium is presented by Oakland County’s Medical Main Street and MTAM.
- Keith Brophy, Executive Director of the State of Michigan Small Business Development Center, former CEO of Ideomed
- Krischa Winright, CIO for Priority Health and VP of Information Technology at Spectrum Health
- Steve Grant, MD, CMO of Midwest Health Plan, former CMO for United Physicians
- Rodger Prong, CEO of Oakland Physicians Network Services
- Andy Haig, Medical Director of Telemedicine and e-medicine at The University of Michigan
- L. Brooks Patterson, County Executive, Oakland County / Medical Main Street
- Betty Chu, Chief Medical Officer/VP of Medical Affairs, Henry Ford – West Bloomfield
- John F Tu, MD, Vice President, Chief Medical Informatics Officer of Beaumont Health System
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Mobile software developers
- UX/UI designers
- QA testers
- Business analysts
- Business developers / marketers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Investors interested in mHealth
- Healthcare professionals interested in networking with mobile/wireless tech pros
- Educators preparing students for future careers
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs for mobile/wireless technology provider firms
- Anyone interested in understanding the opportunities being created in the healthcare industry as a result of the use of mobile/wireless technologies?
Tickets must be purchased in advance here. Tickets are $45/person; MTAM Members: $35/person.