Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson honored nine local businesses for being named among “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch.”
Patterson and the Department of Economic Development & Community Affairs recognized the companies June 23 during a luncheon at the Iroquois Club in Bloomfield Township. The statewide program is sponsored by the Edward Lowe Foundation which, along with Michigan Celebrates Small Business, identifies companies with a history of growth and potential drivers of the state’s economy.
The Oakland County companies honored were:
- 365 Retail Markets – Troy
- Advenovation – Rochester Hills
- DASI Solutions – Pontiac
- Green Electrical Supply – Auburn Hills
- MCM Staffing LLC – Southfield
- Rankin Biomedical Corp. – Holly
- SC Tools – Auburn Hills
- A Pass Educational Group LLC – Farmington Hills
- Carbon Medial Group – Bingham Farms
Many of the firms were assisted by Oakland County’s One Stop Shop Business Center, the Business Development Team or the Finance Group.