In Celebration of our 25th Anniversary, GPG is pleased to host:
The Economics of Urbanism Symposium:
The symposium is geared for architects, developers, elected officials, policy makers & urban planners. The event is will cover the economic & development techniques for mixed-use by urban projects.
• Stefanos Polyzoides, Architect, Urbanist & CNU co-founder
• James Howard Kunstler, Author of Geography of Nowhere
• Yaromir Steiner, Developer of Easton Town Center
• Robert Gibbs, Author, Principles of Urban Retail
• James Tishler, MSHDA
• Joseph Barnes, Developer of Disney’s Celebration community
• Other speakers to be announced
Event: March 20, 2014 Birmingham, Michigan at the Birmingham Community House: 9:00-5:00
Contact Carol Lombardi 248 642-4800 firstname.lastname@example.org for details Tickets $100.