Blair Hall Coffee, a new coffee company based in Auburn Hills, has launched a line of 12 different blends and one espresso roast. Blair Hall’s coffee is roasted, blended and packaged when orders come in, so customers receive the freshest coffee possible.
Blair Hall Coffee is available online at www.blairhallcoffee.com, and at the Whole Foods Market on Walton Blvd. in Rochester Hills. Blair Hall’s Lambada Espresso is served at the Family Table Café in downtown Auburn Hills.
Using the best coffee beans sourced from coffee farms around the world, co-founder Joseph Mercieca directs a proprietary roasting process that he developed over many years roasting coffee; all the while listening and learning from coffee experts at around the world.
Blair Hall’s line includes the following blends:
- After Dinner: Smooth, dark and sophisticated. Sort of a James Bond blend that’s meant to be stirred, not shaken. Unique combination of light roasted and dark roasted beans deliver a seductive aroma, big taste and right amount of caffeine. Notes of caramel, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey.
- Bella Crema: A delicious blend of Arabica and Indian Cherry coffee beans that are roasted light enough to retain delicate aromatics, yet dark enough to moderately caramelize sugars in the beans. A great breakfast coffee with notes of hazelnut, chocolate and a hint of orange.
- Bourbon Pecan Torte: Savor the flavors of what has been called “The South’s Most Popular Pie” with a bourbon twist. A rich seasonal blend, you’ll taste notes of an aged bourbon, caramelized pecans, vanilla and molasses. A captivating aroma precedes a great taste; this could be your go-to Fall coffee!
- Colombian Supremo: A classic Colombian coffee. Roasted on the lighter side of medium, this blend has a silky-smooth body and yields a bright and lively brew. Traces of red berries, tropical fruits, and a sweetness akin to sugar cane or caramel.
- Costa Rican Doka: A working farm in Costa Rica since 1908, the Doka Estate has grown excellent coffee for more than 100 years. At 4,500 feet above sea level this coffee comes from a place where coffee is more than a beverage, it’s a way-of-life. Mild acidity with notes of honey, molasses and apricots.
- Decaffeinated: Caffeinated or not, Colombian coffee is a great, moderate acid, medium bodied coffee. Using beans decaffeinated with the Swiss Mountain Water Process, this coffee delivers a great aroma and taste with subtle flavors of chocolate cake, mixed berries and marshmallows.
- Elite: You’ll think your coffee was made table-side by a trained barista. Upscale restaurant quality blend delivers a rich aroma that leads you to a great tasting coffee. Excellent for mornings, mid-afternoon coffee break, or having friends over to catch-up on things. A creamy, caramel taste.
- French Roast: For the connoisseur of dark-roasted coffee. Colombian beans roasted at temperatures high enough to bring the oils in the beans to the surface. This creates the smoky flavor. Notes of roasted brazil nuts, vanilla bean and licorice. Perfect for those that enjoy a big taste without big caffeine.
- Kona Blend: Hawaii’s volcanic soil is full of minerals for healthy coffee trees. The islands have the perfect balance of sun, soil, rain, low winds and mild nights to grow coffee. A great blend with mild-acidity and flavors of brown sugar, milk chocolate, honey and a slight hint of tropical fruit.
- Lambada Espresso: Espresso was invented in Italy by a barista looking to brew fresh coffee faster to serve commuters rushing to catch trains. What’s now known as Lambada Espresso roast is enjoyed by coffee lovers in Italy and all over the world. Hurrying to catch a train or just catching up with friends, if you’re an espresso coffee lover this is the espresso experience for you. Creamy, nutty and sweet taste.
- Mocha Java: The world’s oldest recorded coffee blend has nothing to do with chocolate. In the 17th century, merchants took Java beans from Indonesia to the port of Mocha in Yemen blended them and sold the coffee in Europe. Spicy and sweet with notes of cacao, spiced nuts, fruit and honey. Perfect with any dessert or to just sweeten-up your day.
- Special Dark: A special blend of South American coffee beans that are taken just a little deeper into the roast process. Full bodied with an even taste start-to-finish. Robust flavors of dark cherry and roasted almond. Great for Irish or Spanish coffee drinks.
- Sumatra: Grown in near perfect conditions at more than 1,500 feet above sea level, in what’s known as the “coffee green belt”, this is one of the world’s most sought-after coffees. Complex and delicious. Low in acidity with notes of cinnamon, dark chocolate and sweet spices.
Please visit www.blairhallcoffee.com to find out more about Blair Hall coffee or place an order.
Press release courtesy of Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce